Steps to complete:
- Paint top of entire canvas with Claudine Hellmuth Black Gesso. While you are painting - slip some torn pieces of Tim Holtz Tissue Paper into the mix. When the paint dries, there will be great texture from the tissue paper.
- Use the Tim Holt Pumpkin Jack die and your Vagabond to cut out a pumpkin using the Authentique Enchanted "Haunted" paper. The stem cuts with the pumpkin. The stem is just the flip side of the pumpkin paper.
- Ink edges of pumpkin with Tim Holtz Ripe Persimmon Distress Ink.
- Ink stem with Tim Holtz Mowed Lawn Distress Ink.
- Heat emboss top of pumpkin using Tim Holtz Distress Embossing Ink and UTEE. While it is melted, but still liquid and HOT, sprink a little glitter on pumpkin. Let cool.
- Cut out all letters in white cardstock using Tim Holtz Word Play Die. Ink edges of letters with Ripe Persimmon.
- Adhere some Halloween Washi tape to the edge of the canvas in three places.
- Distress edges of black canvas with White Gesso.
- Paint edge of 12x12 canvas with Golden's Acrylic Cadmium Orange. Add more to top to distress edges like the white gesso.
- Use Helmar's 450 Quick Dry to adhere Pumpkin, Cat, and quote to canvas.
- Spray entire canvas Clear Acrylic to protect it.
12x12 Poe Halloween Canvas
Halloween Pumpkin Mini Album
Another 12x12 layout
I hope these items inspire you to make your own Bootiful Halloween items using the Authentique Enchanted line. All samples are displayed at The Scrapbooking Studio in Bloomington, IL.