Oh no!!!! It's Wednesday!!! That was my thought about 15 minutes ago. CRUD!!!
Yes, I lost a day somewhere and thought it was only Tuesday. Life has been too hectic lately. Prayers appreciated as my hubby and I come to terms with a disappointment. We know God has a bigger and better plan, but it is hard. I hope he hurries up on this plan because we are both on the verge of full blown depression.
Ok, for all my WOYWW friends - MY DESK!!! This is leftover mess from the ART Canvas on Monday. Apparently the cleaning fairy quit. Boogers!!
A few other tid bits for my WOYWW friends:
* The new camera is fabulous
* I still don't know how to use it well yet
* The cameras name is Tammy
* Doing a blog hop this weekend with a giveaway. Will ship to any country. Come back over the weekend.
* My birthday is next Tuesday, so birthday party for me on the WOYWW #201. See ya next week.
If you have no idea what WOYWW is, and would like more info, please pop over to Stamping
Ground and our fearless leader Julia will explain all the fun. You can
find all the intricate details here.
Think of it as a legal way to nose around and see what other people are
doing. It's tons of fun and you will meet gobs of people around the
world. If you want to join in on the fun or just nose around, then check
out this weeks post at: