- 1 - Artist Loft 12x12 Unprimed Wooden Cradle Board Box
- 1 - Sheet black cardstock (For trees and matting)
- 1 - Sizix / Tim Holtz Bigz Die - Rickety Tree
- Embossing machine to cut out trees
- 1 - Black Distress Ink Pad
- A few pieces from the 2012 October Afternoon Witch Hazel line
- 1 - 12x12 Sheet PP-481 Gleam of Moon
- 2 - 12x12 Sheet PP-484 Star Thistle
- 1 - 12x12 Sheet PP-477 Spider's Silk
- 1 - 12x12 Sticker Sheet SS-435 Shape Stickers
CUT ALL PAPER AND INK EDGES BEFORE ATTACHING TO BOX.
I used DeoArt Decoupage to attach the paper to the wood.
1) The Gleam of Moon was cut to fit the inside back of the box.
2) The Star Thistle was used on the back, outsides, and front edge of the box.
3) The Spider's Silk (Green side) was used on the inside sides of the box.
4) I matted the two sayings and Witch onto black cardstock before attaching them.
5) The trees were cut out of the black cardstock.
6) The 2 bats were added onto the Gleam of Moon image to cover up the tiny bats in the picture.
7) After attaching everything, I added more black ink to cover any wood showing through.
Hope you enjoyed my project.